Thursday, 6 August 2015

MAC Dupe Alert | Max Factor Lipfinity Long Lasting Lipstick in Eternally Luscious

I officially cannot stop buying lipsticks! Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on all of Max Factor products and when I saw the new lipfinity lipsticks, I couldn't resist! I thought I'd treat myself to a lipstick that is quite different to any other shade I own and it's called 'Eternally Luscious'. I think this is a beautiful colour and it really is identical to MAC's 'Heroine' lipstick. I don't own 'Heroine' but I've always had my eye on that lipstick but 'Eternally Luscious' is the exact same colour.

I think the packaging to the lipfinity lipsticks is really classy. It looks great in my makeup bag! This lipstick is feels absolutely amazing and doesn't dry my lips out in the slightest. I'd say this lipstick actually feels more like a balm. The colour is so pigmented and vibrant too which I love. I think you get 2 hours out of this lipstick before reapplying which isn't bad. Overall, I think this is a great product and the perfect dupe for 'Heroine' lipstick. This lipstick is £9 which is better than spending £15 on a MAC lipstick which is basically the same colour. The colour is pigmented and last quite a long time but it does wear off faster than most of my other lipsticks. This lipfinity range is definitely one for you if your lips are in need of some TLC!

Have you seen the new Max Factor Lipfinity range? Would you give Eternally Luscious a try?
x x x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Ooh I was looking at these in Boots today but didn't see this colour! Will definitely have to have another look!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..that's a gorgeous shade. And it's really cheap as well!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over here the Max Factor lipsticks are about as expensive as the MAC ones.

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG + GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shade!
    xx

    Too Faced Giveaway - www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this shade, it looks gorgeous on you too <3

    Serene | I Am Serene L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well... you can never have too many lipsticks!
    If it is balmy and that pigmented at the same time then that lipstick is a winner for me!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect dupe for Heroine! I'd love to try this out in store before buying, especially when it's on offer. That being said, I do feel like spending that little more and picking up MAC instead... But I have enough MAC me thinks. xD

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Maxfactor lipsticks! They're my favourite from the drugstore. This colour is really gorgeous! xx

    Alexandra | Glam O’Clock

    ReplyDelete
  9. great lipstick! Love the color :) have a nice day :)

    Welcome to my blog
    www.blotterlife.com :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely lipstick, I love the deep purple shade! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous lipstick and who doesn't love a MAC dupe?! Thank you for sharing :)

    elwillmer.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice vibrant shade!It probably wouldn't look to good on me though :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did spot the range in Superdrug but they only had a few testers which were more on the nude side, this shade however is right up my street! :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, that gorgeous color! It looks stunning on you! I've never heard of this range before but I'm definitely looking into it now :)

    Emily // Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  15. This colour is gorgeous! I wish I was brave enough to wear a colour like this, I've only just started trying out reds! :) lovely blog! xxx
    samanthalfrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Max Factor lipsticks!! This one really looks good on you <3

    Joanna
    http://thewunderkind.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need to check out the Max Factor lipsticks! I really like this shade that you've chosen, it's a beautiful colour! :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  18. I seriously LOVE this shade. I have a really cheap lipstick in this purple colour and I wear it all the time despite the horrible consistency. Loved the post.
    Caitie x
    http://www.what-caitie-did.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. When you buy a Luxury Breitling Watches, you do your part to stimulate the economy.An investment in a Rolex Watches is one that will stimulate the retail market while adding grace and beauty in your own life or the life of a loved one.Whether you choose a luxury Hermes handbags to add to your personal wardrobe or as a gift to someone else, this is a challenging choice with unlimited possibilities on brand of Original Omega Watches.if the 1:1 IWC is made of gold, then this also places in the category "jewelry watch".The Rolex Submariner Watches are worth checking out, as they are unique in terms of style and fashion.

    ReplyDelete

© Beyond the Velvet. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig